- The average life of our fresh flowers with proper care is 5-10 days depending on flower type and variety.
- Flowers are best stored at room temperatures, not being exposed to direct sunlight and watered every other day with a cup of water carefully through the top of the box.
- Do not remove your roses from the box. They are designed in a floral foam that keeps them hydrated and prevents them from growing the bacteria.
- Flowers like grooming. Simply remove guard petals that begin to flit or fade with time. It will encourage other blooms to open.
Long Stem Rose Boxes
- Remove the water tubes from the rose stems and enjoy their vibrance in a glass vase filled with water. We suggest changing the water every other day to prevent bacteria and prolong roses’ lifespan.
- Enjoy our re-useable gif box for your precious belongings and or materials!
*In cases of flowers perishing less than within 48 hours, you must put a complaint by sending us an email with the photo of flowers attached. We will do our best to refund the order or send replacement free of charge.
Your roses should last up to 2 years following these instructions:
- Please DO NOT water or spray your roses.
- AVOID direct sunlight and cold temperatures. They are best stored at the room temperatures.
- AVOID placing materials or objects on top of the arrangement. This may cause bruising or breakage of roses due to their delicateness.
- You are WELCOME to use a soft duster to remove accumulating dust.
- Please DO NOT remove roses from the box.
- AND PLEASE take lots of pictures while they last!